BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies 2023 Executive Co-Ordinator – Midrand Jobs. Government Vacancies in BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. . BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Jobs Notifications at www.basf.com.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. , here is the best opportunity to work BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. . BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. has issued a notification for the recruitment of Executive Co-Ordinator – Midrand vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies 2023 -Executive Co-Ordinator – Midrand Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Johannesburg, Gauteng , BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. . BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : www.basf.com here you can see complete recently released BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies 2023 notification information. BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Executive Co-Ordinator – Midrand . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 16317.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Jobs- Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng – Overview
|Hiring Department||BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 16317.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Executive Co-Ordinator – Midrand Jobs|
Requirements Description BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Executive Co-Ordinator – Midrand Jobs
Full Job Description
We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance, but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF’s regional division EMEA Europe, Middle East, Emerging Europe and Africa. BASF operates in more than 50 countries in the region. For BASF the EMEA region is our most important market.
What you can expect
The incumbent will be responsible for providing professional executive, secretarial and administrative support for the Market Area Africa Vice-President. Duties will include the following:
- Planning and maintaining calendar
- scheduling and arranging meetings, appointments and workshops
- Preparing Agenda’s for meetings, attend meetings and compiling and preparing minutes
- Liaison between external and internal executives, managers, business partners and VIP guests
- Provide key support for a wide variety of specialized administrative functions involving compiling and arranging data, laying out and preparing reports and presentations
- Managing and coordinating travel arrangements (local and international ) including bookings, visa requirements and expenses
- Independently managing all necessary communication, correspondences and day-to-day tasks
- Ensuring efficient supply of stationery and replenishing when it is running out
- Oversee the ordering and distribution of gifts and promotional items
- Assisting with event management, preparation, invites and refreshments
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the Vice president and Managing directors
What we expect
- Matric, tertiary qualification an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Personal Assistant at an Executive level
- MS Office suite at an intermediate level essential
- Excellent communication skills –verbal and written
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to manage confidential information
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Closing date : 12 December 2022
How to Apply For This BASF South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.