ERM Group Vacancies 2022-23 Bursary Programme (Entry Level) Jobs. Government Vacancies in ERM Group . ERM Group Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest ERM Group Jobs Notifications at www.erm.com.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in ERM Group , here is the best opportunity to work ERM Group . ERM Group has issued a notification for the recruitment of Bursary Programme (Entry Level) vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming ERM Group Vacancies 2022-23 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
ERM Group Vacancies 2022-23 -Bursary Programme (Entry Level) Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About ERM Group Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Johannesburg, Gauteng , ERM Group . ERM Group released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : www.erm.com here you can see complete recently released ERM Group Vacancies 2022-23 notification information. ERM Group Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
ERM Group is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Bursary Programme (Entry Level) . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 821624.00 per year and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to ERM Group Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
ERM Group Jobs- Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng – Overview
|Hiring Department||ERM Group Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 821624.00 per year|
|Location||Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Bursary Programme (Entry Level) Jobs|
Requirements Description ERM Group Bursary Programme (Entry Level) Jobs
Full Job Description
- Hundreds of companies around the globe have established “net zero” targets, including some of the largest corporations in Africa. Explain the rationale for these abatement targets; why net zero? Speaking from an African context, why might a company choose to adopt such an ambitious reduction goal?
- Improvements in companies’ environmental, social & governance (ESG) performance is increasingly becoming an expectation from various stakeholders including shareholders, ratings agencies, regulators, customers and society at large. Discuss the perceived impact of ESG inclusion in business models when compared to traditional ones – what are the key risks and opportunities for companies in managing ESG performance?
- Your client operates an opencast mine. At the mine there are different sources of impacts on the surrounding groundwater and surface water resources, including dewatering of the mine as well as pollution from surface infrastructure such as the tailings dam. You are asked to, as part of their water management strategy, identify areas where water management can be improved in order to strengthen their water stewardship program which aims to have a net-zero impact on the wider catchment within which they operate. Please discuss what aspects you would look at and provide suggestions on practical interventions they can implement to reduce their impact on the catchment.
- Technological advances in aspects such as computerised impact simulations, on-site water treatment, and water management practices reduces the impacts from industrial and mining operations on the environment. In an essay discuss which two new technologies you consider will play a major role in impact management during the next 10 years.
- The Jagersfontein mine dam collapse on 11 September 2022 shook the mining fraternity in South Africa. Doing you own research on available facts on the history of this mine as well as legislative requirements, present a factual investigation into what may have led to this disaster, how it could have been avoided, and gaps in our knowledge that need to be addressed to prevent this from happening again. Also present a short factual overview on the extent of impact on vulnerable communities and the environment resulting from this dam collapse.
- As the Covid Pandemic unfolded, renewed urgency has been placed on achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Considering that Ecosystem Services are tightly intertwined with the SDGs, discuss how the Impact Assessment Process as currently conducted in South Africa, and you as a consultant doing such Impact Assessment (you can use an imaginary project or present a general approach), can contribute to achieving the SDGs 11, 13, 14 and 15.
- Weighing up the potential wide-scale climatic and biodiversity benefits of renewable energy relative to the potential impact of renewable energy developments on local-scale biodiversity and conservation considerations in Africa.
- Improving our understanding of the environmental impact of solar PV facilities on surrounding biodiversity: Using lessons learned internationally to highlight research priorities required to translate research into an African context.
- Your CV
- Certified copy of your ID
- Your latest results transcript
- A completed essay (with a maximum of 3, 000 words) with the Plagiarism Declaration included on the cover page (see below)
Applications and essays will be reviewed by our Service experts and candidates will be short listed based on their academic performance, essay writing skills, as well as the chosen area of study.
ERM has limited places available in our Bursary Programme.
Successful candidates will enter into a contract with ERM Southern Africa and the contract will be reviewed quarterly in line with the student’s academic performance. If successful, the applicant will be notified by ERM on their success of their application.
Please note that this bursary opportunity is open only to unemployed South African graduates who are looking to further their studies.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 6 January 2023
How to Apply For This ERM Group Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.