Expleo Vacancies 2023 Quality Leader Jobs. Government Vacancies in Expleo . Expleo Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest Expleo Jobs Notifications at expleo.com.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in Expleo , here is the best opportunity to work Expleo . Expleo has issued a notification for the recruitment of Quality Leader vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming Expleo Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
Expleo Vacancies 2023 -Quality Leader Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About Expleo Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Johannesburg, Gauteng , Expleo . Expleo released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : expleo.com here you can see complete recently released Expleo Vacancies 2023 notification information. Expleo Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
Expleo is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Quality Leader . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 706406.00 per year and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to Expleo Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
Expleo Jobs- Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng – Overview
|Hiring Department||Expleo Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 706406.00 per year|
|Location||Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Quality Leader Jobs|
Requirements Description Expleo Quality Leader Jobs
Full Job Description
- Responsible for supporting the Head of Quality Growth Markets in maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) processes and ensuring compliance with Quality Assurance standards and controls
- Documentation management (creating & updating)
- Tracking QMS performance indicators and analysis of results
- Conduct internal audits: Define the audit planning, audit reports, non-conformities analysis, corrective and improvement actions;
- Customer satisfaction monitoring and complaint management
- Quality improvements through analysis of performance
- Quality Assurance communication and awareness training
- Supplier selection, assessment and performance monitoring for project suppliers
- Non-conformance Reporting, Root Cause Analysis
- Ensure the performance monitoring on the delivery: OTD/OQD/Customer satisfaction
- Participate to the CBU local Board
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Internal or Lead Auditor for ISO 9001
- Experience of writing audit reports and documenting NCs
- Experience of supporting and managing NCs to closure
- Experience in previous Quality Assurance role or studying for Quality Assurance qualification
- Ability to analyse QMS data and produce reports and presentations
- Strong communicator who can work independently as well as part of the Quality team and wider business teams
- Fluent English in order to work in a global organization
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Can plan and manage own work to meet agreed objectives
- Must be able to travel internationally if required
- Knowledge of Information Security (ISO27001) and Data Privacy
- Possess strong IT skills to develop QMS documentation and reporting
- Attention to detail and the ability to interpret documents, which relate to standards, regulations and operating procedures
- Effective time management
- Ability to drive a positive Quality culture
- Courage – We are bold thinkers and doers, always ready to take on new challenges. We think of ourselves as entrepreneurs, matching creativity with vigilance.
- Excellence – We are united by a shared ambition: change the game, together. Continuous performance is both an objective and a mindset.
- Collaboration –Teamwork and emotional intelligence are what makes us stand out in a crowd. We stand shoulder to shoulder, with our clients and our peers, through good times and setbacks.
- Respect – We are a hive of different profiles, and we place a high value on openness and transparency. We show respect, always.
- Accountability – We are reliable. We celebrate our successes; we take responsibility and learn from our failures. This is why we protect our “right to fail” as an opportunity to bounce back and progress.
How to Apply For This Expleo Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.