iKhokha Vacancies 2023 Fraud Analyst Jobs. Government Vacancies in iKhokha . iKhokha Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest iKhokha Jobs Notifications at www.ikhokha.com.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in iKhokha , here is the best opportunity to work iKhokha . iKhokha has issued a notification for the recruitment of Fraud Analyst vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming iKhokha Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
iKhokha Vacancies 2023 -Fraud Analyst Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About iKhokha Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal , iKhokha . iKhokha released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : www.ikhokha.com here you can see complete recently released iKhokha Vacancies 2023 notification information. iKhokha Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
iKhokha is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Fraud Analyst . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 34551.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to iKhokha Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
iKhokha Jobs- Vacancies In Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal – Overview
|Hiring Department||iKhokha Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 34551.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Fraud Analyst Jobs|
Requirements Description iKhokha Fraud Analyst Jobs
Full Job Description
iKhokha is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Africa. As you’d expect, our pace is fast-moving and ever-changing. We like it that way.
Our office is a high performance environment where we push each other to challenge the status quo. If that doesn’t appeal to you, you probably shouldn’t work here.
The iKhokha talent team is searching for a Fraud Analyst to join our tribe in Durban.If you are passionate about conducting fraud & privacy risk assessments and forensic investigations, then this role could be in line with your next career move!
So, what will you do?
You will be responsible for investigating, reporting on & reducing merchant fraud within the iKhokha.
- 3+ Years within Fraud Investigations
- Anti-Money Laundering
- FIC Act
- Office Suite
- Risk Principles
- Professional communication and skills
- Ability to work in a team
Clear understanding of:
- Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Banking transaction flows and processes
- Risk principles
- Scheme anti-fraud & AML requirements and processes
What would you be responsible for?
- Monitor & investigate all alerts being generated by anti-fraud screening tools (daily)
- Monitor & investigate all reported findings from ABSA, PASA & Nedbank
- Monitor and investigate any suspicious activity in day-to-day escalations from various departments of the business
- Using sound investigative skills/AML & Fraud experience, investigate any suspicious transactions and or Merchants for untoward/fraudulent activity.
- Ensuring that legitimate merchants are not impacted where not necessary, but at the same time investigating and suspending transactions that are deemed to be an unacceptable AML risk for iKhokha.
- Keeping a good relationship with the ABSA/Nedbank fraud teams and liaising with these teams with regards to suspicious activity and investigations.
- Ensuring that suspect/suspended transactions and or merchants are reported to the business and being correctly recorded withing the relevant databases.
- Assisting law enforcement, ABSA, PASA or the schemes with reporting on requested merchant fraud.
- Ensuring that the business is fully aware of their obligations towards AML, Fraud & Anti-Bribery and Corruption. This includes induction & annual staff training.
- Ensuring that training content is up to date with latest industry standards and is effective in respect of staff understanding and engagement.
- Storing digital evidence that staff have been trained.
- Ensuring that the FICA team are adequately trained in order to ensure they accurately identify suspicious merchants at time of onboarding.
- Ensuring that FICA team are adhering to the FICA processes set out by the business and maintain a working FICA guide to steer the FICA agents in terms of grey or questionable areas.
- Making AML / FICA / Fraud risk-based decisions when considering all available data, training by head of AML and pervious experience.
- Advising the head of AML, if any blanket risk waivers are to be suggested to be put in place for the FICA/business to implement into policy.
Degree or equivalent preferredAdditional Information
Perks of joining the Tribe?
- You get to work in a high growth company. Sink your teeth into meaningful work with tangible results you are accountable for.
- Hybrid, remote and in office work models.
- Remuneration & Benefits. We offer Company contributions to Medical Aid and a Group Risk Scheme.
- Visionary Leadership.
- Study leave.
- Access to on demand learning and development.
- A friendly, collaborative culture and a team of all-round-lekker humans (it’s true, we surveyed our Employees and they told us so).
- If you find yourself at HQ, coffee on tap and a selection of hot beverages provided by our onsite Barista.
How to Apply For This iKhokha Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.