iLearn Vacancies 2023 Certified Facilitator Jobs. Government Vacancies in iLearn . iLearn Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest iLearn Jobs Notifications at ilearn.myrkcl.com.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in iLearn , here is the best opportunity to work iLearn . iLearn has issued a notification for the recruitment of Certified Facilitator vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming iLearn Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
iLearn Vacancies 2023 -Certified Facilitator Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About iLearn Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal , iLearn . iLearn released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : ilearn.myrkcl.com here you can see complete recently released iLearn Vacancies 2023 notification information. iLearn Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
iLearn is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Certified Facilitator . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 12931.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to iLearn Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
iLearn Jobs- Vacancies In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal – Overview
|Hiring Department||iLearn Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 12931.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Certified Facilitator Jobs|
Requirements Description iLearn Certified Facilitator Jobs
Full Job Description
Johannesburg / Durban / Cape Town / Gqeberha
Training Implementation Team
Dependent on industry skills and experience
As Training Facilitator, you will be responsible for facilitation, training administration, assessment and moderation of Learnership Qualifications for corporate clients.
This employee will have experience in delivering some or all of the following qualifications:
NC: Business Administration NQF3,
FETC: Businses Administration NQF4,
NC: Management NQF3,
FETC: Generic Management: General Management NQF4,
NC: Generic Management: General Management NQF5, FETC: Project Management NQF4,
NC: Contact Centre Operations NQF2,
NC: Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Support NQF3,
FETC: Contact Centre Operations NQF4,
NC: New Venture Creation NQF2,
FETC: New Venture Creation NQF4,
FETC: Marketing NQF4,
NC: Generic Managament: Customer Management NQF5,
OC: Project Management Level5,
NC: Information Technology: End User Computing NQF3,
NC: Information Technology: Systems Support NQF5,
FETC: Information Technology: Systems Development NQF4,
NC: Business Analysis Support Practice NQF5,
NC: Wholesale and Retail Distribution NQF2,
NC: Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF2,
NC: Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF3,
NC: Wholesale and Retail Supervision NQF4,
FETC: Wholesale and Retail Management NQF4,
NC: Wholesale and Retail Management NQF5,
NC: Production Technology NQF2,
NC: Production Technology NQF3,
FETC: Production Technology NQF4,
NC: Manufacturing NQF1,
NC: Manufacturing NQF2,
NC: Manufacturing NQF3,
NC: Management: Stores and Warehousing NQF3,
NC: Supply Chain Management NQF5
1) Knowledge and Experience
- 2 to 5 years of professional classroom facilitation / experience in a traning capacity.
- Relevant HR or Training and Development related qualification.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook applications.
- Previous experience in working with Training Management and Learner Management Systems.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Business).
- Trainer certification and relevant qualifications in subject matter
2) Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation, assessment and moderation skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills.
- Takes ownership and works in an autonomous capacity.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Agile in thinking and able to adapt to a changing business environment and priorities
- Highly proficient in organization and planning.
3) Personal Attributes
- Relationship builder and confident communicator.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Mature approach, pragmatic and tenacious.
- Good team player.
- Strong work ethica and strives for excellence in execution.
- Emotionally intelligent.
- Professional dress sense
- Takes initiative.
How to Apply For This iLearn Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.