Kagiso Media Vacancies 2023 Executive Personal Assistant to MD Jobs. Government Vacancies in Kagiso Media . Kagiso Media Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest Kagiso Media Jobs Notifications at www.kagisomedia.co.za.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in Kagiso Media , here is the best opportunity to work Kagiso Media . Kagiso Media has issued a notification for the recruitment of Executive Personal Assistant to MD vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming Kagiso Media Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
Kagiso Media Vacancies 2023 -Executive Personal Assistant to MD Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About Kagiso Media Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal , Kagiso Media . Kagiso Media released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : www.kagisomedia.co.za here you can see complete recently released Kagiso Media Vacancies 2023 notification information. Kagiso Media Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
Kagiso Media is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Executive Personal Assistant to MD . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 9035.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to Kagiso Media Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
Kagiso Media Jobs- Vacancies In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal – Overview
|Hiring Department||Kagiso Media Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 9035.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Executive Personal Assistant to MD Jobs|
Requirements Description Kagiso Media Executive Personal Assistant to MD Jobs
Full Job Description
Administrative support to Station General Management:
- Diary management of the MD including resolving conflicts within the diary ensuring smooth running of day to day engagements
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitates the MD to effectively lead the station, including, assisting with special projects, compiling & producing documents, presentations and reports, collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and external parties, drafting correspondence and any other admin related function required by the MD
General Office Administration for Station
- Collating agendas for all meetings, typing and distribution of minutes, reports and documentation.
- Attending to queries from internal & external parties.
- Assist with gathering documentation for ICASA Annual report and distribution.
Ambassador for MD’s office
- Serve as an ambassador for MD’S office by fostering, good relationships with management team, Kagiso Media Board and all MD’s Contacts
Administrative support for the Senior Management Team
- Providing secretarial support to Senior Management Team including travel arrangements
- Coordinate all Executive team meetings & Staff meetings and assist Senior Management when required
Travel arrangements for Station Clients, Staff and related Kagiso Media Group Employees and Clients
- Book flights with travel agent and attend to all accommodation requirements
- Arrange transport for board members and ECR visitors to and from airport.
- Ad-hoc support on Station Projects
- Attending to all administrative & support requirements of the MD’s office
- Tertiary qualification
- Diploma in General Office Administration
- Minimum 3 to 4 Years’ relevant experience in executive office
- Experience in Radio will be an advantage
- Read- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Write- Ability to respond to common Inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Speak- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the public.
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Basic Project Management
How to Apply For This Kagiso Media Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.