NOKIA Vacancies 2023 Legal Counsel Southern Africa Jobs. Government Vacancies in NOKIA . NOKIA Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest NOKIA Jobs Notifications at www.nokia.com.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in NOKIA , here is the best opportunity to work NOKIA . NOKIA has issued a notification for the recruitment of Legal Counsel Southern Africa vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming NOKIA Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
NOKIA Vacancies 2023 -Legal Counsel Southern Africa Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About NOKIA Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Centurion, Gauteng , NOKIA . NOKIA released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : www.nokia.com here you can see complete recently released NOKIA Vacancies 2023 notification information. NOKIA Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
NOKIA is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Legal Counsel Southern Africa . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 16010.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to NOKIA Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
NOKIA Jobs- Vacancies In Centurion, Gauteng – Overview
|Hiring Department||NOKIA Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 16010.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Centurion, Gauteng /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Legal Counsel Southern Africa Jobs|
Requirements Description NOKIA Legal Counsel Southern Africa Jobs
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
What you will learn and contribute to
- Lead all legal support to the business in Southern Africa.
- As part of the legal department’s dynamic resourcing plan, provide support to Nokia’s other regional business
- Providing legal advice on a wide range of agreements with the customers and other business partners
- Provide legal training and education to business colleagues on Nokia policies, commercial law, compliance and other relevant legal matters for the sub-region and company
- Run multiple legal risk management initiatives in the sub-region to install a positive, world class legal compliance culture and full adherence to internal and external governance requirements
- To review current processes in the organization, identify improvements and lead the change process
- Coordinate with all functions in identifying, developing and implementing improvements in line with Nokia standards, processes and policies
Key Responsibilities/ Deliverables/ Primary functions
- Providing legal advice in all areas of the organisation, including but not limited to corporate matters, finance, human resources, procurement, safety, security and sustainability issues
- Support in the development and maintenance of a corporate governance framework, which shall include board and committee support
- Work with the executive, sales, and operations teams to improve forms, legal and compliance policies, processes
- Manage and advise on litigation matters
- Support the sales and operations teams in responding to clients’ and suppliers’ contracting requirements to achieve commercial objectives
- Support in the review of complex contracting and advice on how to mitigate risks
- Support the business on regulatory and audit issues
- Have a working understanding of applicable legislation and/ or regulations including telecommunications, data privacy, labour laws, anti-corruption and company related legislation
- Drive value through drafting, review, negotiation and implementation of client and supplier contracts
- Manage relationships and engagements with external law firms, to ensure best results
- Support in ethics and compliance reviews and investigations
- To anticipate and manage the legal risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations
- To pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Support on Company secretarial responsibilities and statutory compliance
- Proactively manage legal risks arising from complex business transactions
- Provides legal guidance in tenders alongside the contract management and other functions
- Provide legal guidance and support to Nokia’s business for day-to-day activities and work with the MEA L&C team as part of the legal department’s dynamic resourcing plan, to provide support to Nokia’s other regional business
- Unquestionable level of integrity with the ability to work as an enabler to the business in line with company policy and procedures
.Your Skills and Experience
- Common Law Based Jurisdiction
- LLM; other post graduate legal or business degree / specialization
- 8 – 12 years PQE
- Excellent English drafting and communication skills
- Experience of working in a multi-national or regional company legal department.
- Excellent academic record and working references / credentials
- Experience in ethics and compliance, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and UK Bribery Act
- Experience in the IT, technology, projects, software, telecommunications industry.
- Work experience in the Southern Africa region
- Very strong individual contributor
- Strong leadership and business relationship skills
- Experienced in commercial, technology, IPR, business, labour, contract and competition law.
- Experienced in negotiating and drafting infrastructure and technology, business development, including those agreements covering a number of markets
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management and third parties
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Effective contributing member of the Southern Africa, MEA and Global L&C teams.
- Ability to provide legal guidance and support to the business in a complex sector and region
- Balancing the willingness to support the growth agenda and the management of the legal risks arising from high risk market conditions
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect. Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
How to Apply For This NOKIA Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.