Qetello Holdings Vacancies 2023 Procurement Administrator Jobs. Government Vacancies in Qetello Holdings . Qetello Holdings Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest Qetello Holdings Jobs Notifications at qetello.co.za.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in Qetello Holdings , here is the best opportunity to work Qetello Holdings . Qetello Holdings has issued a notification for the recruitment of Procurement Administrator vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming Qetello Holdings Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
Qetello Holdings Vacancies 2023 -Procurement Administrator Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About Qetello Holdings Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Pretoria, Gauteng , Qetello Holdings . Qetello Holdings released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : qetello.co.za here you can see complete recently released Qetello Holdings Vacancies 2023 notification information. Qetello Holdings Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
Qetello Holdings is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Procurement Administrator . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 10796.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to Qetello Holdings Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
Qetello Holdings Jobs- Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng – Overview
|Hiring Department||Qetello Holdings Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 10796.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Procurement Administrator Jobs|
Requirements Description Qetello Holdings Procurement Administrator Jobs
Together with our client, an electronic manufacturing company in Pretoria East we are recruiting a Procurement Administrator who will be responsible for the creation and managing of procurement orders on SAP. The Ideal Candidate needs to have 5+ years of experience in an Administrative or Financial role and must hold a Degree in the business field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately create Purchase Orders
- Maintain all Open Purchase orders and amend changes as requested by relevant authorized departments.
- Provide status reports for different clients and different projects
- Ensuring new processes are documented and tested for accurate procurement of stock.
- Provide costing reports on projects to the relevant parties
- Investigating errors or inconsistencies in purchase orders or costings, and supply and executing corrective actions, whilst establishing preventative measures
- Liaise with project management to prioritize projects for purchasing according to execution
- Execute a manual MRP process to create purchase requests, perform product groupings, obtain timely quotes and procure stock.
- Check kit completion and drive kit releases
- Provide timely feedback to project management on project status
- Assist in the execution of other logistic functions
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent numerical ability
- Excellent Computer proficiency especially Excel
- Adaptable to change
- Must read, write and speak at least English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must have good administration skills and discipline.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Wiling to work long hours.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Must have a basic knowledge of Procurement.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Degree in Business field preferred
- 5 years in an Administrative or Financial role
Salary: Market Related
Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident, and Pension Fund
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t receive any feedback within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Should you meet all the requirements as set out above, kindly email a CV together with supporting documents to [email protected]
Closing date: 8 December 2022
How to Apply For This Qetello Holdings Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.