Sulzer Vacancies 2023 Credit Controller Jobs. Government Vacancies in Sulzer . Sulzer Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest Sulzer Jobs Notifications at www.sulzer.com.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in Sulzer , here is the best opportunity to work Sulzer . Sulzer has issued a notification for the recruitment of Credit Controller vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming Sulzer Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
Sulzer Vacancies 2023 -Credit Controller Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About Sulzer Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Elandsfontein, Western Cape , Sulzer . Sulzer released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : www.sulzer.com here you can see complete recently released Sulzer Vacancies 2023 notification information. Sulzer Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
Sulzer is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Credit Controller . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 18367.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to Sulzer Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
Sulzer Jobs- Vacancies In Elandsfontein, Western Cape – Overview
|Hiring Department||Sulzer Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 18367.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Elandsfontein, Western Cape /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Credit Controller Jobs|
Requirements Description Sulzer Credit Controller Jobs
Credit Controller – South Africa
At Sulzer, you are in charge of your career and continued development. Take the opportunity to broaden your skills by seeking new roles that reflect your experience. Create your own impact by building sustainable solutions through applying thought leadership.
Join our finance team as our Credit Controller within Sulzer South Africa. A great career opportunity awaits you to contribute to the advancement of the finance function.
Purpose of the job:
The incumbent is responsible for cash collection and the recording of the cash. Responsible to manage the full credit control function in respect of their allocated section of the alphabet pertaining to all Sulzer companies.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Ensure customer payments are made according to the Sulzer credit terms
- To ensure that the proper records are kept relating to accounts receivables.
- Assist auditors on relevant audit queries
- Control and manage all credit control related documents (Invoices, credit notes, credit applications, statements etc.)
- Co-ordinate the credit application process
- Maintain the accounts receivable master data
- Daily resolving of queries relating to account receivables
- Weekly and monthly management reporting on accounts receivables
- Reconciliation of various accounts receivable accounts (Big accounts)
- Execute and co-ordinate Foreign inter-company balance confirmations and the revaluations of foreign accounts
- Arrange and manage the cash collection meetings
- Perform other ad hoc activities within reason that may be allocated from time to time
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Grade 12 (Matric Senior certificate)
- Post grade 12 qualification in bookkeeping and/or credit control function
- 5 years credit controlling experience
- Good telephonic and communication experience
- Understand the South African law relating to the credit act.
- Mature and professional towards internal and external customers
- Computer literate
- High degree of accuracy and integrity
- Work within the framework of a team
- Analytical thinker, assertiveness, Innovative and proactive
- Time Management Skills
If you meet the above job requirements with proven skill of the finance function and developing strong client relations, strategies and driving continuous improvement across the services. Take the next step submit your application.
No visa or work permit support can be provided for this role.
Have a question about the role? Reach out to the talent acquisition team at the following email address: [email protected] . We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2022 in Switzerland. So come and join our story, starting today!
How to Apply For This Sulzer Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.