Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2023 Regional Operations Manager Jobs. Government Vacancies in Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd . Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Latest Vacancies Notification Check Latest Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Jobs Notifications at www.weylandts.co.za.
Are you job seeker, looking for a jobs in Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd , here is the best opportunity to work Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd . Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd has issued a notification for the recruitment of Regional Operations Manager vacancies. Do you want to know the details about Upcoming Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2023 Notification process. Sarkarinaukari.com
Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2023 -Regional Operations Manager Jobs – Vacancies In South Africa
About Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies : There are many aspirants who is looking for job in Cape Town, Western Cape , Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd . Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd released advertisement for many job notification this year . If you want know the official information you can visit : www.weylandts.co.za here you can see complete recently released Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2023 notification information. Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Work environment is very creative and unique their learning culture makes employees will be strong in technical, Employee growth will be amazing as much as their efforts.
Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Regional Operations Manager . The location of this recruitment will be Engcobo and the salary of these posts is R 20541.00 per month and these are full time jobs. All other important information related to Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies Recruitment is given in the table below.
Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Jobs- Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape – Overview
|Hiring Department||Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies|
|Jobs Salary||R 20541.00 per month|
|Location||Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape /Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs / Jobs In South Africa|
|Vacancies||Regional Operations Manager Jobs|
Requirements Description Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Regional Operations Manager Jobs
Full Job Description
Responsible for the management of the warehousing and logistics function at the Cape Town Distribution Centre to ensure that product storage, supply and movement meets the company’s demands and assists in optimizing sales. The ROM shall be responsible for the Inventory Office function as well as strategic projects in the warehousing, logistics shipping (Imports and Export) facets of the business.
- Overseeing Inventory function, working with picking supervisors and dispatch supervisors to ensure the optimal flow of product from the centralised warehouse to customers and retail locations. Specific management of the critical Intermediate physical corridor to ensure the optimal movement of product in the warehouse.
- Responsible for management of the cycle count and accuracy processes for all Inventory at the Cape Town Distribution Centre.
- Responsible for housekeeping related matters, ensuring that product is neatly stored in the racking, product is labelled and that aisles are neat and accessible. General state of warehouse cleanliness, equipment being maintained and looked after and attention to detail are critically important.
- Managing the various Warehouse Supervisors (Receiving/Picking/Dispatch), to high levels of performance based on operational reviews of actual KPI data. This includes inspiring, motivating and leading others on an on-going basis. Being sensitive but effective in the management of performance related issues, handling disciplinary matters effectively in collaboration with HR.
- Developing and training all employees to ensure high levels of knowledge in relation to systems, processes and policies.
- Being able to access, summarise and report on Translution (WMS) data to ensure that operations meetings are data driven and reporting is concise and accurate and usable.
- Involvement in setting and on-going day to day management of DC budgets, ensuring that costs are contained. Continually reviewing processes & suppliers to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure that all warehouses comply with health & safety regulations, that staff are trained appropriately and that any areas of concern are addressed.
- Maintaining shipping rates in costing portal, engaging with the Purchasing Controllers and Hellmann in a weekly operations meeting ensuring that imports are managed according to correct costing and timeframes.
- Central point for all export related queries. Commercial Invoice, Packing List, SADC and certificate of origin related matters.
- Developing key relationships with strategic export partners to support the intended export expansion.
- Identification of projects that will streamline the operations, yield financial benefit relative to implementation cost and will ensure the business is sustainable and scalable and agile.
- Research and Business Case Presentation to EXCO for these strategic projects and the involvement and project management of the implementation of such projects.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in relevant field
- Minimum 8 years strong experience in Warehousing, Logistics or Manufacturing environment
- 5 Years’ experience in senior / leadership role
- Sound knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Previous project management exposure
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Ability to exercise resilience when facing challenges
- Strong administration and budgeting skills – proven aptitude in analysing, interpreting and forecasting figures
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Strategic thinker and analytical skills
- Strong operations/retail business acumen
- Target and turnover driven, whilst being customer centric
- Good administration, planning and time management skills
- Strong leadership, training and coaching skills – able to motivate and inspire
- Strategic thinker and analytical skills
- Exposure to strategy led work
How to Apply For This Weylandts Furniture Cape Town (Pty) Ltd Vacancies
You can apply online by visiting official Website, read advertisement carefully before you apply if you have any queries you can comment below we will help you.
NOTE– Candidates are advised that sarkari naukri.com is not the official website. sarkari naukri.com website is not responsible for any mistake or error.We give the link of the official website, you open it and read all the information from there.